Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Pre-Test Reflection

Today, in chemistry class, we took the pre-test for the atomic structure and radioactivity unit. I did not understand most of it, but I saw a lot of repeating information and terms that I will need to know in order to pass the quizzes and tests. Throughout the test, I saw a lot of questions about alpha, beta, and gamma radiation, and how the mass number and number of protons and neutrons change when elements undergo these radiations. I also saw many questions asking to calculate half-life. I hope to learn all of this information in the atomic structure and radioactivity unit these upcoming weeks. For now, I will check out these web-pages in order to get a little background information before taking class notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment