Thursday, October 1, 2015

Unit 2 Test Reflection

Today, our chemistry class completed the atomic structure and radioactivity unit by taking the final unit test. Throughout the past few weeks, I have learned several things about average atomic mass, atomic and mass number, radioactivity, fission and fusion, and the scientists who discovered the structure of an atom. I believe that I was well prepared for the test we took today. There were only a couple questions that I wasn't sure about. One of the questions had to do with half-life. Half-life is the only concept that I am a bit shaky on. So, before we move on to the next unit, I will make sure to practice more half-life questions until I fully comprehend them. Other than that, I think I did well and hope to do just as well in the next unit!

No comments:

Post a Comment