Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Exam Prep

While studying ahead for the exam today, I picked out which questions from all the practice tests on schoology and the book that were most helpful to review:

Chapter 15 solutions quiz-
questions 29, 30, 22

Chapter 15 standardized test practice-
questions 7, 13, 14, 15

Chapter 15 solutions big test-
questions 10, 14, 16, 17, 40, 47, 48, 49, 51-55, 61, 63

Book Questions-
standardized test practice questions 1, 11
chapter 15 assessment questions 3, 11, 20, 27c, 35-38, 42, 43, 52-54

Hope you find this helpful!

7 comments:

  1. Wow. You really provided a way to get the most out of your time. In order to prepare for the test I just did the Chapter 15 practice test in which a good portion of those questions were on the test. For future test I will continue to do the practice test but as well do the suggested homework every night. Great job simplifying studying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting all this. It really minimizes the work effort put into studying. I'll definitely check here again before a test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Lilly! I like the all of the opportunities for studying that you included. For future tests I will make sure I do all of the recommended book questions in order to prepare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post Lilly, I found this so helpful while preparing for the test.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lily, the book questions that you added on here were extremely helpful while I was reviewing for the test.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome Lilly! It's really cool how you went back and looked for specific questions in order to help all of us. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rarely look in the book for different questions, I normally just use her practice tests so this was great! Your help for which questions to look for definitely helped with my studying.

    ReplyDelete